International Returns and Exchanges
Instructions for customers outside Canada and the United States
For our customers who are outside Canada and the United States, exchanges or returns are no problem at all!
Feel free to reach out to our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions or concerns regarding the below instructions.
We ask that this be placed in the mail within 14 days of being delivered showing no signs of wear.
Please ship back to:
Clocks and Colours
1020 Islington Avenue - Unit 9B - Dock 3&4
Etobicoke, ON, M8Z 6A4 - Canada
1. Please use your countries local post.
We do not accept parcels coming from FedEx, UPS, or DHL. Please note: You are not required to add insurance to the package, but adding tracking is recommended.
2. When shipping internationally you may be asked to fill out a customs form at the post office.
Please mark clearly on the package that your items are being returned for exchange or refund, and not for a sale.
3. Inside the parcel we ask that you include a note, so we can identify:
- Your order #
- Item(s) being returned (name, color, size)
- Item(s) needed in exchange. If you are not looking for an exchange, just note “refund” or “credit”.
Do you need help finding the right size? Check our sizing guide here.
4. After dropping the parcel on your local post, please confirm the shipment by providing 1 of the following 3 confirmations by email:
Customs Reference number, photo of shipping receipt and package, or tracking number.
If there is no note inside the package with your order number and your request, your return may take longer to be processed or may not be properly processed.
Fulfillment of the exchange will occur within 2 business days of your package arriving at our warehouse. We will be in touch with a confirmation email.