How do I measure my ring size? I have a printer.1. Print our ring sizer PDF (here) on standard 8.5" x 11" paper at 100% scale (ensure scaling is turned off).
2. Measure the grey section, it should be 3.5 inches from end to end.
3. If you have a ring that fits you well (or a ring you know fits the person you are gifting to) - place the ring on top of each sizing circle until you find the match. The matching circle should fit perfectly inside the ring.
4. Alternatively - cut out the sizing tool (the top section that looks like a ruler), and wrap the piece of paper around your desired finger. The number that aligns closest with the 'Read Size Here' line will be your size.
5. If you are in between sizes it's best to go up rather than down.
How do I measure my ring size? I don't have a printer.
1. Cut a thin strip of paper 10-12cm long.
2. Wrap the strip of paper tightly around your desired finger.
3. Using a pen or pencil, mark the point where the paper overlaps itself.
4. Lay the strip of paper on a flat surface and use a ruler to measure the distance from the end of the strip to the marking you made in millimetres. This will give you the circumference of your finger.
5. Using the below char convert your measurement into standard US sizing.
6. If you are in between sizes, it's always best to round up rather than down.
Do you have a sizing chart for rings?
Yes we do!