According to ancient lore, the Dragon Gate is located at the top of a waterfall that cascades down from the peak of a fabled mountain. Centuries ago, a school of koi fish decided to swim against the river’s strong current, eventually gaining the strength needed to leap to the top of the waterfall. As a reward for their perseverance, the koi that completed the journey to Dragon Gate were transformed into powerful golden dragons. The scales you see in age-old depictions of dragons are believed to be the scales that once belonged to the humble koi fish.
Handcrafted Sterling Silver
All of our jewelry products are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
BRACELET SIZING GUIDE
- Lay your bracelet out straight on a flat surface.
- Use a ruler to measure the length of the bracelet (in inches). Include the length of the clasp, but do not include any portion of the clasp that is “internal,” such as pins or latches that insert into the clasp (see red section on the above illustration).
- Your bracelet size will match the measurement in inches (ie 7.5” equals Size 7.5).
- Round up if you are in between sizes.
- Wrap a piece of string around your wrist.
- Ensure you have enough slack that the bracelet can move freely around your wrist.
- Pinch the spot where the bracelet overlaps itself between two fingers and remove the string from your wrist.
- Continue to pinch the string in this spot and lay it on a flat surface. With your other hand mark this spot on the string using a pen.
- In inches, measure the end of the string to the marking you just made.
- Your size is the measurement in inches (if you measured 8 inches, you should order a size 8).
- If you are between sizes it is always best to size up rather than down.
One of my favorite designs. Perfect weight, really detailed. Worth it.
Perfect bracelet. Perfect fit. Perfect service.
100% buying another piece in the future!
Great bracelet, I ordered the wrong size and the customer service was excellent too. I like the weight of it.
Dragon Gate is Awesome it's even better in person. Great craftsmanship the details are amazing! This is one of 3 pieces I currently have.
This thing is solid! Beautifully crafted and has a nice weight to it. It pairs nicely with the matching ring. One of my new favorite pieces!
popular this week
UndertakerRegular price $560.00Regular priceUnit price per
$0.00Sale price $560.00
Twist My ArmRegular price $175.00Regular priceUnit price per
$0.00Sale price $175.00
Friendly FireRegular price $90.00Regular priceUnit price per
Race Against Time x Vintage BlackRegular price $59.00Regular priceUnit price per
$0.00Sale price $59.00
Headbanger x Stainless SteelRegular price $90.00Regular priceUnit price per
$0.00Sale price $90.00
Headbanger x GoldRegular price $95.00Regular priceUnit price per
$0.00Sale price $95.00