Vitaly Design Ltd., is the parent company of both Vitaly and Clocks And Colours. Based in Toronto, Canada, Clocks and Colours produces handcrafted sterling silver accessories.
We’re looking for talented individuals to step into a new role as our full time Communications Coordinator with Clocks and Colours.
They will be responsible for researching and building relationships with notable industry influencers suitable for Clocks and Colours. The ideal candidate will be organized, productive, efficient, and driven with great knowledge and understanding in social media and current fashion trends.
This position is great for someone who wants unmatched experience in social media and influencer relations. The position will provide you the opportunity to develop your influencer marketing skills and start to learn the inside process. You will work directly with the Communications Manager and learn how to be successful within an organization through developing your communications skills and strategies that will benefit you throughout your career.
About the role
The Communications Coordinator is responsible for executing influencer marketing strategies and campaigns. As a Communications Coordinator, you drive the business through identifying and building relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Research, identify and proactively develop relationships with key influencers.
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers
- Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Strong interest and knowledge of social media and influencers
- Resourceful with the ability to get creative in influencer outreach and communication to spike interest
- Must be current on trending influencers.
- Strong persuasive writing skills and ability to cultivate relationships and trust via written and verbal communication
- A passion for social media, fashion, culture and current global trends
- Ability to manage high volume project scope in a fast-paced creative environment
- Google Docs, Google Sheets and Email experience required
- Residence in Toronto, Canada is preferred but not required to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: CAD $35,000.00-$40,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Please send your resume for this opening to: email@example.com