Click here for detailed sizing guide video. If you're not satisfied, we have a 14-day exchange policy.
All bracelet sizing on our website is listed as a measurement in inches. For example Size 8 is 8 inches long, or a circumference of 8 inches. This does not include the interlocking part of a clasp.
Follow the steps or watch the video below to determine your size.
- Wrap a piece of string around your wrist
- Ensure you have enough slack that the bracelet can move freely around your wrist.
- Pinch the spot where the bracelet overlaps itself between two fingers and remove the string from your wrist.
- Continue to pinch the string in this spot and lay it on a flat surface. With your other hand mark this spot on the string using a pen.
- In inches, measure the end of the string to the marking you just made.
- Your size is the measurement in inches (if you measured 8 inches, you should order a size 8). If you are between sizes it is always best to size up rather than down.